Facts About The Fry Girl Inc.
- We have over 23 years of experience in making mini donuts, frying all types of food & catering...and experience counts! Hire only the best, most experienced vendors for your event, that's us, and you will not be disappointed.
- People LOVE fried foods...always have, always will, and don't believe 'em if they tell ya they don't!
- Our donut machine makes 100 dozen mini donuts per hour.
- We use 'cholesterol-free' canola oil to cook our fun, fried desserts. Canola oil contains no 'trans fats'.
- Each mini donut (without the sugar topping) contains only 1 gram of fat, 26 calories and 3.5 grams of carbs.
- Our donut cart and goodies have been featured on the following television shows: KTLA Live, FOX11 Weekend Round Up with Mar Yvette, Tori & Dean's Home Sweet Hollywood, EXTRA hosted by Mario Lopez, Girls Behaving Badly and on Lulu's House.
- The writers of 'The Simpsons' tv series, where we often made fresh mini donuts for the crew, alluded to The Fry Girl fryer in the 10th episode of Season 21 titled "Once Upon A Time In Springfield" where Marge was frying donuts for breakfast for Bart & Lisa. You can find a photo of her 'Fry Girl' fryer in our web gallery.
- Causes where we contribute annually with our catering are towards cancer fundraising with 'The Concern Foundation' and to numerous animal rescue organizations. Shelley, the founder of The Fry Girl Inc, is a pancreatic cancer survivor and she is extremely passionate about rescuing senior dogs from shelter euthanization lists. Spay or neuter your pets. Please don't shop with a breeder. There are SO many beautiful dogs at your local animal shelter, just waiting to love you. Go ADOPT one today!!!!